Task 1 : My e-portfolio

 



About me 

Hello. My name is Siti Nurnadiera binti Hashim. My friends call me Nad, Nadnood, Nanad, naddy, and so on ๐Ÿ˜‚ I am 22 years old. I am currently studying at the University Utara Malaysia. I took a Management of Technology course and my minor is manufacturing. I was born and raised in Kulim, Kedah. I grew up in a happy family. I live with my mother. I have five brothers and one sister.

My favorite hobbies are, i  like to learn many languages. now i am still learning mandarin and at the same time i am also learning Japanese by watching anime and listening to Japanese songs when i have free time. i also like to use the free time i have to update my blog. If you want to read my blog you can click here. i started blogging when i was in form 2. i love to write. Not only that, I also like to play the kalimba. I'm not a pro but I play to release stress. 

i am very interested in Management since form 6. Fun fact about me, when i was in secondary school, i am not a great student. My grades were not really good and I only scored 2 As for my SPM but, i promised myself to prove to others that i am not as stupid as people thought ๐Ÿ˜‚. While i was furthering my studies in form 6, i was awarded an academic achievement  award and i continued my studies to university. Now, my grades are good but I wish to improve it from time to time. My goal is to be a lecturer. i want to impart my knowledge to other people and always spread loves, happiness, and positive energy to others. 

Have me ever taken physics? What i think of it?

this is me crying bcs feel regretted not studying physics seriously.

Yes i have. When I was in Form 4 I was a science accounting student. I studied physics, chemistry and accounts. Back then, studying physics was fun (mayyyybeeeeeeeee). My teacher explained about the physics syllabus in the way she relates everything around the class to physics. I remember me and my classmates not having much interest in physics, and we were always sleepy in class. So, our teacher always give "take 5" moment for us to run in a circle in class to get rid of drowsiness. But the best moment is when the teacher takes us to the laboratory to do experiments related to physics. 

However, as i told about myself, i was not an excellent student during SPM, so my physics result was not great. I always score 50 marks and above only. I never scored an A and B for physics ๐Ÿ˜–. and of course now I feel sorry for not studying physics diligently. My 16 years old self never knew that my 22 years old self would study physics again at university level ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

My expectation from this course 


I can't fix the past, yet i can change the future by studying physics diligently this time around. I hope this time i don't waste the opportunity to re-learn physics and try my best to get good results for this subject. my expectation from this course, i hope i can apply physics in my daily life. Not just to score with excellence for the engineering science subject but I want to really understand and wisely use the various laws of physics and formulas that exist in physics. I know it is not easy for me to learn and understand about physics but i will try my best and will try to push myself to study wisely๐Ÿ’ช. That is all from me. Thank you for reading ๐Ÿ’œ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment 3: Mini Lean/5S Project​

Task 2 : Science concept that used in engineering.

Assignment 3 : Physics concept